Sight In Sound’s on-site training will help you implement the best practices and develop nurses in limited 1st and 2nd trimester ultrasounds for the on-going work of your ministry. Your nurses will receive hands on training, instruction and skills assessment by experienced sonographers in both transabdominal and endovaginal scanning techniques. Together we will design a training that meets the needs of your nurses and center. Our on-site training in your center, with your equipment, will allow your nurses to feel comfortable navigating the ultrasound machine which enables your team to better connect with your clients. Our turn-key training and coaching is about training your team to meet the need of having trained medical professionals within the pregnancy medical center setting.
Our limited 1st and 2nd trimester ultrasound training will provide:
- On-site training, including a 1st and 2nd trimester manual review of ultrasound physics, transabdominal and endovaginal techniques, identify and measure major landmarks and anatomy, and recognize normal vs abnormal findings
- Personal hands on training
- Enhanced technical proficiency
- Competency test
- Skills assessment at completion of course
- Ongoing future resource for your nurse